Are you looking for a quick and healthy recipe to celebrate Ganesh Chaturthi? Look no further! In this video, Amrita Raichand, a renowned chef, takes you on a culinary journey to create a mouthwatering treat – Chocolate Modak. Get ready to tantalize your taste buds and impress your loved ones with this delectable delicacy. Let’s dive in!
To create this divine dessert, you’ll need the following ingredients:
- 1 cup of grated dark chocolate
- 1 cup of desiccated coconut
- 1 cup of condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon of ghee
- A pinch of cardamom powder
- Chopped nuts (optional) for garnishing
Follow these simple steps and become a pro chocolatier in no time:
- Melt the grated dark chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl. Stir occasionally to ensure smooth melting.
- In a separate pan, heat ghee and add desiccated coconut. Roast it on low flame until it turns light golden brown.
- Pour condensed milk into the pan and mix well with the coconut. Stir continuously until the mixture thickens and starts leaving the sides of the pan.
- Add the melted chocolate and cardamom powder to the mixture. Combine everything thoroughly.
- Let the mixture cool down. Once it’s at room temperature, shape it into small Modak-like structures using your hands.
- Garnish the Modaks with chopped nuts of your choice.
- Refrigerate them for 30 minutes until they are firm.
Now, your heavenly Chocolate Modaks are ready to be served and savored!
Indulge in the heavenly flavors of Ganesh Chaturthi with this quick and healthy recipe by Chef Amrita Raichand. These Chocolate Modaks will surely delight your taste buds and leave you craving for more. So, gather your ingredients, follow Amrita’s expert guidance, and surprise your family and friends with this mouthwatering treat. Happy cooking and happy Ganesh Chaturthi!
- Can I use milk chocolate instead of dark chocolate in this recipe?
- Is it necessary to refrigerate the Modaks, or can they be kept at room temperature?
- Can I replace condensed milk with any other ingredient?
- How long will these Chocolate Modaks stay fresh?
- Can I add any other flavors or ingredients to personalize the recipe?