If you are looking to make a delicious traditional Indian dish, look no further. This simple recipe will have you making a flavorful and savory dish in no time.
-1-2 tablespoons of oil
-2 cloves of garlic, minced
-1 teaspoon of cumin
-1 teaspoon of coriander
-1 teaspoon of turmeric
-1 teaspoon of garam masala
-1 teaspoon of chili powder
-1/2 teaspoon of salt
-1/2 teaspoon of black pepper
-1/4 cup of chopped onion
-1/4 cup of chopped tomatoes
-1/4 cup of chopped bell peppers
-1/2 cup of cooked chickpeas
-1/2 cup of cooked basmati rice
-1/4 cup of frozen peas
-1/4 cup of chopped cilantro
1. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
2. Add the garlic, cumin, coriander, turmeric, garam masala, chili powder, salt, and black pepper. Stir and cook for 1 minute.
3. Add the onion, tomatoes, bell peppers, and chickpeas. Cook for 3-4 minutes or until the vegetables are softened.
4. Add the cooked basmati rice, frozen peas, and cilantro. Stir to combine. Cook for an additional 3-4 minutes or until the rice is heated through.
5. Serve the dish hot. Enjoy!
This traditional Indian dish is sure to be a hit with your family and friends. The combination of spices and vegetables creates a flavorful and savory dish that is sure to please. Try this simple recipe today and enjoy a delicious and authentic Indian meal.